kiwi holiday

I did this thing on whoogle there is a blog challenge where you have one 1000 dollars in a lottery and so you have to book a holiday some were in Newzeland. The place I went to was Queenstown and the hotel I went to was Bohemian Pension. The part that was hard was where I was going to go because I could not find a hotel or motel but then I did find one so that was good. The part that was easy was planing what I was going to eat because all I could think of was sushi. The part that was my favorite was planing what I was going to do and then I sore a pool on google to I looked up pool places.

Comments

  1. Wow, Haven! I would love to go to queens town! I also love that you have one more than the Must Do's Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kite day!!

Lorde

Math mahi