Play, Make, Create

 We did Play, Make, Create. I worked with Lola she was a great partner! We made a campground but we didn't get it finished. There is an island which I made Lola made the fire and the ocean and I also made a Marshmallow pack which had marshmallow squishy in it which I also made and I stuck a toothpick on the packet so you can stab it into the Marshmallow and burn it with the fire. The hard part was making the island because it took a long long time because I had to cut up squares in the cardboard then stick them together using tape. The easy part was making the Marshmallows because all I had to do was cut circle pieces of paper and then staple half of them together then push the fluff in and staple it up and wala its a squishy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kite day!!

Lorde

Math mahi