This time for Chapter challenge I did the flying fox I think I did a really good job and I did some at home and at school, the part that was challenging was when I made the basket and when I did the fluff for the waterfall and when I made the kids and when I got burnt by the hot glue gun that really hurt

. The part that was easy was when I made the 3d fire and when I hot glued the sticks on and I'm not just proud of myself I'm actually proud of other people because I saw some really good stuff and I can see that other people have actually put a lot of efit into theres. I think that this is the best chapter challenge I have ever done because it actually looks kinda like there in a jungle. I'm really happy about this I just feel really good about myself and I had fun and I made it bye getting two sticks and I hot glued them to the box and then got some leffs and hot glued them to the sticks and I did a lot more.

Comments

  1. An enormous effort on your part Haven! You worked very hard on this Chapter Challenge and spent hours last night on your creation. You have done a great job and your should feel very proud. I am really glad you enjoyed this.

    Love mum xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tu meke, Haven. What an awesome amount of work you have put into your creation this week. It is definitely a supernova!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kite day!!

Lorde

Math mahi