Numbots&TTrockstars

 Term 2, Week 1 2021


During Term 1 we have been practising our addition and subtraction knowledge through the online programme called NumBots.  At the start it was super easy but progressively got more challenging.


I am now on level Tungsten of NumBots.  

I enjoy NumBots because It's really fun it's not that hard though some leaves are a little hard because you dont no what to do but when you no how its easy.

What I find challenging is when you dont no what to do, it's challenging but when you don't, it's easy.


This week we have started TTRockstars.  This is an online programme which helps us to learn our timetables. First we had to complete 10 Studio games which were really hard because they had basic facts right up to 12 x 12. Now that hard part is over we can play in the Garage and start learning our tables.


I think that TTRockstars will be a level up from numbots because it helps me alot more because timetables make me no deviderbyes


Comments

  1. That is cool that you like Numboots and that you are level Tungsten! I hope the levels get easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think that tt rock stars

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kite day!!

Lorde

Math mahi