Cooking !!!

 This week I joined the cooking group! 

On the first day, we were planing what we were going to bring to make the soup. We also got to spot the bad thing's that were on the photo like there was a girl that was about to get burned because her hand was on the oven and she was trying to reach the cupboard. We also had to read the first part of the book to know about safety like not having a dog or cat or any animal when you are cooking because it is unhealthy. On the second day, we got to make the soup and it was so fun I bring tomatoes. My mum made me take the whole bag. Then we got to cut the vegetables up I cut up 2 tomatoes when there was 5 in the whole bag. On the third day, we got to eat the soup but I didn't like it that much but I liked the bread and had 3 pieces of it.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kite day!!

Lorde

Math mahi