Hi, I am a year six this year I'm so excited to be a leader of whetu yay!!
Math challenge
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
By
Anonymous
-
I did my Math Mahi. I did it with Madison. The part that was hard was the last clue. The part that was easy was the first clue. The part that was my favorite was working with Madison.
For Chapter Challenge, I worked with Shirley and Lola. We did research. at first, I was working by myself self and Shirley and Lola were working together but then we came up with an idea to work together and so we asked Mrs loft If we could combine together to do sun research and black bear research. The part that was challenging was the research because I had to write it all down. the part that was easy was tea bagging it.
We did Play, Make, Create again. The story title was Be you. I worked with Lola. We chose to do design and make. We both love Stranger Things Manley me though so we made a board game that was based on stranger things I think we could have done a lot better with our work but we had to go do the talent show and that took us away for a while. The characters in the game are Dustin Mike Ell Mad Max Lukus and Will. My favorite part was making the board to the game and also working with Lola. What worked well was the point of the game was to get through these tunnels and get to the gate to escape the upside-down. I think we could have made it better by coloring and finishing the mystery cards, we also could have sketched it out better.
We did Play, Make, Create The story title was Up The Creek! The characters of the book were... A Bever, a Moose, and a Bear. In the story, Bever, Bear, and Moose went up the Creek in a canoe they were all best friends but they always fight and have different ideas they go up the creek and have a rough time in the water because they toss and turn and hit rocks. I worked with Shirley we made a submarine and a creek but we put real water in it and it floated yay! The hard part was getting the water to stay in but it started leaking so we had to quickly fill it up with water and take a picture. The easy bit was making all the stuff.
Comments
Post a Comment