Reflection!!

 Week 4, Term 1, 2021



The most interesting/fun thing we have done during class time this week is Whetu stars because mum got to come and help me create it.


We started our art this week and I have chosen to do art with Mrs Kennedy. Our art is going to be a landscape circle but it is not just a normal landscape it's going to be made out of patterns.


We created our Whetū stars on Thursday and they look AMAZING!!! because we all put our best into it and made them look great!!


Next week we have our school swimming sports. I am feeling a bit nervous but also a little bit excited because I will be with my friends.


Comments

  1. I think the Whetu stars looking amazing too, I can't wait to see them all hanging in our team.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kite day!!

Lorde

Math mahi