Play, Make, Create

 We did Play, Make, Create again. The story title was Be you. I worked with Lola.  We chose to do design and make. We both love Stranger Things Manley me though so we made a board game that was based on stranger things I think we could have done a lot better with our work but we had to go do the talent show and that took us away for a while. The characters in the game are Dustin Mike Ell Mad Max Lukus and Will.  My favorite part was making the board to the game and also working with Lola. What worked well was the point of the game was to get through these tunnels and get to the gate to escape the upside-down. I think we could have made it better by coloring and finishing the mystery cards, we also could have sketched it out better.



Comments

  1. I like stranger things as well (Maybe More)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a lot of fun! And I love stranger things as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Haven I think you and Lola worked great together! I cant really see your creation because it is blurry! I love stranger things as well! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's awesome Haven.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kite day!!

Lorde

Math mahi