Term 2 reflection

My Term 2, 2020 Reflection


The new learning activity that I have enjoyed the most this term are the Whetu challenges we get to do on Fridays because I get to create new things and sometimes work with my friends.

Something that has challenged me this term has been the Matariki worksheets because it was hard for me to understand it.

The Whetu Challenge I enjoyed the most was the milk bottle creation because I got to paint a milk bottle and put popcorn and lollipops in it.

The opt-in workshop I enjoyed the most was doing basketball because I got to learn new basketball skills.

An aim I have for my learning is to get up to rock hero on tt rock stars because then I will be really good at my time tables.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finger Print!!!

Math Mahi

Week 5, term one, 2021